Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back to School


Even though the heat is blazing here in Texas the summer break is over. Emery is off to day care. The first two weeks have been eventful. She hit a growth spurt the first week of school (long nights), the air conditioner had to be replaced and this week she got her first cold.

Today Emery is 15 weeks old and I think it’s the best age! She usually sleeps through the night and is generous with her smiles. She loves to sit in her little chair and stand up (with assistance). She isn’t too interested in crawling or rolling over, but she does pinwheel around if left on the floor or in her bed. Em is beginning to really get into her toys and the little blankies that we received as gifts. I have to remember to cherish this time when just being held makes her happy.

John has been posting the pictures in the Kodak gallery in the past. I finally decided to figure it out. I have put up pictures from August and added to the existing June and July pictures. Coming soon, I'll figure out how to put up all those videos I've been taking! For now check out the pics:

1 comment:

  1. Wow We! I need to come and visit soon, she is getting big quick! I'll get her some wooden clogs in Holland for when she starts walking LOL! I like her crazy hair do!

    ReplyDelete