Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Is this what they call Nesting?






While John's been covering the brief Spurs playoff run, I've been busy. I finished the babies room and got a little bored. I'm not sure if you would call it "nesting" or just obsessive. I started out wanting to make a few burp cloths for friends, it turned into a monster. I think I made 27 burp cloths (+10 for friends), 4 bibs, and 14 wash cloths. There is more fabric arriving today. It became necessary to make lots of burp cloths because I couldn't decide on which fabric/style would be best. I went all over the web stealing great ideas until I stumbled on a pattern for bibs (you can see where this is going). Then I thought about these velour/chenille wash cloths that Rhonda swears by. She received them as a gift for her first child 10 years ago and still uses them. Naturally I went there. Anyway, here's proof of my obsession.

1 comment: